La Roche-Posay - Anthelios Dermokids SPF 50+
Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
Specifically formulated for children's delicate skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. High protection SPF 50+ suncare. Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture. Very water resistant. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Photostable.
- Specifically formulated for children's sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Suitable for use on face & body
Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
TESTED UNDER DERMATOLOGICAL AND PAEDIATRIC CONTROL
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned dermatologists. 99% of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no colourants, no fragrance and no lanolin. It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
- C12-15 Alkul Benzonate
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Alcohol Denat.
- Diisopropyl Sebacate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- Synthetic Wax
- Titanium Dioxide
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Ammonium Polyacrylicdimethyltauramide/Ammonium
- Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Palmatic Acid
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid