La Roche-Posay - Anthelios Xl Tinted Dry Touch Gel-Cream Anti-Shine Spf 50+
Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
XL-PROTECT for very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Dry touch texture : double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks.
- Ideal for combination to oily skin.
AIRLICIUM TM Technology : Mattifying micro-particles immediatly absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity).
- Broad, photostable protection against UVB/UVA.
- ULTRA UVA protection.
- Antioxidants neutralise the harmful effects of free-radicals.
TEXTURE & APPLICATION
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Parfum / Fragrance